1. I type in the bag I want and I sort the listed of bags from Lowest to highest price. Do not go for sellers that is the cheapest online. Cheap doesn't mean good or expensive doesn't mean good either. RESEARCH is the way to go. From that list, I skip all the bags that have pictures of authentic bags or stolen pictures from other website. Pictures could be deceiving, so skip all the listings that have fake pictures or you think the pictures are off. If they have watermark, that is good. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR MORE PICTURES FROM THE SELLER OR ASK QUESTIONS. If the seller avoid that question you should avoid buying from them.
2. Skip all the sellers that have less than 99% approval ratings and sold less than 100 bags in their profile.
3. Once you narrow all the sellers that has less than 99% approval rating, look at how many of bags they sold. Pick the seller that sold the most bags in their profile. Don't just pick any sellers with just 99% approval ratings. That can be deceiving. Always read the negative feedback from the buyers. It is usually listed on the last page of the seller's feedback page. Ioffer usually put it in the last page, because it puts sellers in a negative light. Reading the negative reviews give you an idea of how sellers handle the situation when there is a problem. Were the seller able to fix the problem or they ignore it? When did it happen? Did a lot of negative feedback start popping out recently, if it did, that is telling me that the seller is dealing with problems in their own life or manufacturing problems in the factory. You should avoid it. Click on a few of the negative review and read the exchange of communication between buyer and seller. See if the seller was good at communicating and did s/he ignore the buyer's questions? If they ignore the buyers questions, mostly likely they will ignore the buyer when there's a problem in the future. Reading the conversation also give you an idea that sometimes the buyer is being unreasonable and refused to work with the seller.
4. It is also a good idea to contact any pass buyers of the bag and ask them personally how they like the bag. They might ignore you, but there is a chance they will answer you back. Questions like, How is the stitching, color and shape of the bag? Do you recommend this seller? etc.
5. I forgot to mention, on Ioffer there is no way no how a seller would offer you an authentic LV bag for under $300 dollars or even less than that. I have been seeing a lot of sellers saying their bag is authentic and they are willing to sell it to you on such a low price. Do not be scrammed. Stay away from sellers saying their bags are authentic.
6. Do not use paypal to pay for anything on Ioffer.com Trust me on this. If you have a paypal account and use it to buy reps online and the bags are not what is expected. You could file a complaint and there is a chance that you may or may not get your money back. I often read buyers would buy a bag and the bag was horrible. The buyer would contact the seller and the seller would either ignore them or never refund the money. Even if you file a complaint with paypal, paypal would not refund the money even if paypal ruled in your favor. This is because the seller do not have ENOUGH funds in their account, so you end up losing money. If you are going to make a purchase on ioffer, please use your credit cards, especially Amex or any other major credit card companies that has hassle free returns, that way you could file a charge back with your credit card company. Please be smart. I have been reading some horror stories, so protect yourself.